Friday 12 August 2011

Moroccanoil Review

  


 I have been a fan of Moroccanoil for years now, and cannot speak highly enough of the stuff!! It actually is a life saver, this is my 'one product on a desert island' item! Honestly couldn't live without it! The product is a golden 'oil' and has a similar consistancy to a serum, and it has endless uses! All which result in lushious healthy shiny locks! Here are some uses:
  • For course thick hair to tame
  • Smooths frizz
  • Can even be used on fine brittle hair to encourage keeping it healthy and strong
  • Prevents split ends
  • Can be used on wet hair to detangle and condition
  • Or on dry hair to add shine and smooth
  • Can be left on quite thick as a treatment
  • You can add a drop or two to your hair colour to help the condition during colouring!!
It really is a mirical product! I use it every day and I have quite fine hair and it is never heavy like other oils or serums. Also the smell is sooo nice! Some people say it smells like chocolate? It is definately a very spicy smell not sweet like most products which makes a lovely change. I have to admit that the item isn't cheap at roughly £30 for a 100ml bottle however they usually last over 6 months! Some people have the same bottle for over a year as you only need a tiny drop each time. The Moroccaniol company also have many other products in the range which I have used and they are also great, but this one is the staple product. If you want reviews on their other items let me know! Thanks my lovers N x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this post- I've always wanted to try but I've got ready thin lank hair and was really worried about it just making it look like one big chip pan head!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)